Monday, June 1, 2009

June Oh My God !!!!!!!!!

hi i cant believe its June already ,last few months have gone so quick .
First thing i want to tell you about is my summer job i got which working for the local council which i have done for last 2 summers
At the end o fthat job we have a work nit out so please come up with a decent theme and hope i have something in that theme in my wardrobe bas i wont have much money to spend as i got things to pay with that money.

Second today is its nearly the start of big brother 10 on 4th june 2009. Its come round quick again, i cant wait to it starts as im obessed with it.
I know its sad that i am but i am. Please hope that there is hot guys on there this year , also im not even going into what i think about the live feed being axed due to costs.

Finally today also on 4th 2009 is an important ocassion which is taking place.
My Birthday !!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait ,im excited and im going to be leaving my teenage years YEAH

Til next time

david xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...