Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big Brother Week 1

As the first week of BB10 is ending id thought it be a perfect time to give you my opinons on big brother so far and my favourite housmates.

First off, i thought that getting the housmates getting to earn their status in the house was brilliant .

My two favourite tasks involving this were when Charlie and Saffia ran over the glass loved it and my other favourite one was Sophie and Freddie changing their names to Dogface and Halfwit, i found that so funny amazing.

For the most part i like most of them in there but a few of them i cant stand like angel,sree, to name afew.
Angel is a fake and i cant stand her and Sree is just so rude and annoying hes awful.

My favourites are Charlie (oh my god he's so hot) and Rodrigo. They seem so genuine and im enjoying watching them .

The first eviction tomorrow night will see Sophia or Fredie aka Halfwit get booted out . I actually quite like both but i prefer Freddie and id like to see more of him because the things he does and comes out with are so funny so id vote for him to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...