Monday, January 31, 2011

Flower Power

me and my friends are love having a photo session together. we dressed up, pose and post them on Facebook. as spring season is around the corner, me and my friends were dress up with floral print trend. Adis (left) was wearing a floral printed t-shirt and black zipper skirt, and Sandra (right) was wearing a red sweater, floral printed skirt and a flower headband.
as me (far right), i was wearing a stripes cropped t-shirt and flower printed skirt. i was kinda boring with floral print so i combine it with a stripes t-shirt. besides, its way cooler right? and Laras (center) was wearing a floral printed tank with short shorts.


another mix print look from me, but this time i added a knee socks. ah, i cant wait for spring any longer!
my recommendation for accessories? denim jacket (no need to ask), brown strappy heels, Christian Louboutin nude wedges, Mulberry Alexa satchel, Maison Michel straw boaters hat, mint green and blue nail polish and Fendi oversized sunglasses. for the make up i recommended you a MAC liquid eyelier, Dior shades, and Chanel rouge coco lipstick.
hope these photos inspire you, stay stylish. dont forget to visit my Looklet page, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...