Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dark Side

lemme show you my dark side. everyone has their dark side, even fashion has a dark side. for example, the death of Alexander McQueen. he died because of drugs right? but no, im not into drugs neither free sex.

 last satnite, i spent the day with shopping at Grand Indonesia with a fabulous outfit and of course heels. then i ended up hung out with my friends at Kemang til midnite. at Garden actually, its a roadside in front of Garden Hotel, Kemang. me and my friends usually come here every satnite.
 things we always do there? smoking cigarettes, having a big talk about school problems, driving our (parents') ride, and most of us drinking beers. for me, i should wear somethin more casual if i hang out at Garden. so i trade my calf lenght stripes dress and black peep toe heels to an oversized sweater, stocking and Converse. (yes, it was my second satnite for wearing a pair of Converse :p)
 fashion and photography are relation, one of my friends called Adis took these photos. she love photography and she took a lot photos of me for her Tumblr. i really am love being her model and she had a good vision too.



im wearing a grey sweater from Forever 21, stocking, and a pair of Converse. lets rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...