Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Holiday is Started!

summer holiday is just started baby!!! on the 1st week of my holiday, i spent one night at Ritz Carlton with my friends and hung out with them the day before and after i stayed at Ritz Carlton. so these are my outfits for my summer holiday. pic above, i wore a multicolor plaid jacket, Forever 21 blue tank top and gold accessories. lets play with color!
then i went dress down on the 2nd day at Ritz Carlton. i wore my brother's Zara denim shirt, skinny jeans, green flap Chanel bag, and Guess watch.
i wore white top and black sequin tiered skirt for dance performance. and Sandra wore a Zara white dress and snakeskin platform from Charles&Keith.

tank tops are so appropriate and my favorite for this summer. hope this post might be inspired you. stay stylish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...