Saturday, August 7, 2010

Obsessed : Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals

fall, fall and fall. my mind is full of fall season right now. ive been trading out my summer to fall attire. besides thinking what to wear this weekend, i'd rather walking around my house in my heels as i listen to the music. my maid, my brother or even you possibly think that i am crazy. yes, i am crazy and im mad about Nicholas Kirkwood shoes! i have falling in love with Kirkwood since Sarah Jessica Parker wore it when she was promoting Sex and the City 2.
believe it or not, Kirkwood have defeat Giuseppe Zanotti in my heart and it sit at #2 followed by Zanotti #3, Choo #4 and YSL #5. but still Louboutin is always be my number one :P anyway who cant resist the charm of Kirkwood? with the futuristic design and the cool platform. beyond fabulous huh? you might be mad at me cause Zanotti had defeated by Kirkwood in my heart, but you should find out the fabulousness of Kirkwood.
and before you find out the fabulousness of Kirkwood, find out my favorite shoes in the Kirkwood's entire collection. it also available in black, tres chic right? you can wear it with perfect LBD, fur jacket and a lot of accessories as usual. and its summer collection suitable for fall season. so lets go welcoming fall season with the uber cool shoes!
the alternative :
House of Harlow "Rooney" sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...