Monday, July 27, 2009

Work + Update

Hi guys i am so happy to actually have a job for the summer for the local council and its my third year doing it over the summer.

Every year i do the job i seem to work with at least 2 or 3 sexy guys and im mean they are hot and of course they are straight.



I seem to be attracted to straight guys espically all of the guys on the same job as me. I know this sounds weird but i find str8 guys are more attractive to me even though they wouldnt feel the same.



There are two guys in particular this year which will remain nameless for reasons which are obvious, i would just love to get drunk with them and make a move. i sound bad dont i lol



I know what i need .... a boyfriend or some gay mates as i dont have many due to me comming out.



On to happier news men galore will be on the blog over the next couple of days so look out for that



till next time



david xxxx



p.s if you want any requests of pictures etc just comment and i will do my best to acommdate your needs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...